Contract From America
The Tea Party Patriots (TPP) is soliciting input on the top 10 issues for the “Contract From America”.
The Contract from America serves as a clarion call for those who recognize the importance of free market principles, limited government, and individual liberty. It is the natural extension of a movement that began in the local communities and quickly spread across America in response to unprecedented government expansion, reckless spending, and a blatant disregard by our leaders of the nation’s founding principles.
During the past several months, hundreds of thousands of Americans have debated thousands of ideas to solve our nation’s most pressing problems. It has been an open process and has provided a genuine opportunity to give voice to a broad cross section of concerned Americans.
Now we enter the next phase; to narrow the list and let America draft the final version of the Contract from America. Click HERE to vote on your priorities. The final document will be unveiled on Thursday, April 15, 2010. Together, we can and will make a difference.
Choose from the following list by voting HERE:
- DEMAND A BALANCED BUDGET
- STOP THE TAX HIKES
- COMMIT TO REAL GOVERNMENT TRANSPARENCY
- PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION
- PASS MARKET-BASED HEALTHCARE & HEALTH INSURANCE REFORM
- ENACT FUNDAMENTAL TAX REFORM
- END RUNAWAY GOVERNMENT SPENDING
- LET US SAVE
- PROTECT INTERNET FREEDOM
- GIVE PARENTS MORE CHOICES IN THE EDUCATION OF THEIR CHILDREN
- PASS AN “ALL OF THE ABOVE” ENERGY POLICY
- PROTECT FREEDOM OF THE PRESS
- RESTORE FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY & CONSTITUTIONALLY LIMITED GOVT
- PROTECT PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS
- REJECT CAP & TRADE
- STOP THE PORK
- AUDIT THE FED
- NO MORE BAILOUTS
- STOP CAREER POLITICIANS & CURB LOBBYIST POWER
- SUNSET REGULATIONS & ENACT FUNDAMENTAL REGULATORY REFORM
- LET US WATCH