CV 9-12 Super Seniors Meeting April 15th;10am Clubhouse/Class A

After a rousing and supportive welcome from the South Florida 912 Group, we are eager to join the effort by letting  Seniors know they are not alone. The CV 9-12 Super Seniors  have scheduled our first Meet-Up for Thursday, 4-15-2010, at the Century Village Clubhouse, Classroom A, at 10:00 am.

To most seniors  our priorities are our children’s happiness, our grand-children’s futures, our health care and our financial security.  Every day these are being powerfully assaulted. Every day these things for which we worked and fought, sacrificed and dreamed are being pulled from our grasp.

The South Florida 912 Group has given voice and community to its members to act in the interest of the 9-12 values and principles. This CV group can become a forum for seniors to share concerns and information.  It  can help to  empower us to use our voices and our votes and our influence to promote the 9-12 values and principles.

The 36 million Americans over the age of 65 have valuable experience and lifetime lessons to be heard and used in standing up to the threats to our country’s basic freedoms.  If we each do even one thing, all Americans will benefit.

Comments

11 Responses to “CV 9-12 Super Seniors Meeting April 15th;10am Clubhouse/Class A”
  1. So glad to have you guys meeting – hope to see you at the Tea PArty event that night!

• CindyM says:

This organization is a brilliant idea!! Who would know better where we came from, and where this country should be headed, then our (Super) senior citizens! Amazing idea! I will pass this along to all my friends and relatives.

2. I heard your meeting this morning was really great! Thanks to all the active Seniors! God Bless you all!

3. I just saw you on the Beck show. Great idea. Can you send me some info to help me organize a chapter here?

Cliff Wiesner (age 76)
    1201 Monument Blvd
    Concord, CA 94520

• Barbara Samuells BARBARA says:

Hi Cliff,

We have received numerous emails from Seniors in CA interested in forming groups and joining groups.

Please go to the web site and register for the newsletter at

The web site is built around much of the information about founding a group. The newsletters will be facilitating the formation of the groups as well as connections among Seniors working to found groups and those who are looking for a group to join.

Also, the direct email is 912SuperSeniors@gmail.com

Barbara
      Co Founder; 912 Super Seniors

4. david short says:

saw you on glenn beck,great idea!how can I contribute?I know i’m quite a distance away from you
    but i might be able to share some ideas or help in some other ways.I cannot sit by and watch my country
    disappear right before my eyes.God bless you for what you are doing.

David Short
    4810 nw 20th st.
    Ocala, Florida 34482

age 65

• Barbara Samuells BARBARA says:

Hi David,

We would welcome your interest and your help!

I believe we have other Seniors from your area who have emailed interest in founding a group.

Please go to the website at http://www.912SuperSeniors.org and register for the newsletter which will help you to connect with other Seniors near you.

Also, our direct email is 912SuperSeniors@gmail.com

Barbara
      Co Founder; 912 Super Seniors

5. Karen Walby says:

I am interested in your group. I am in Perry FL.

6. Bill Mortimer says:

Just saw Barbara on the Glenn Beck show… really impressed with how she presented the current plight of Seniors… Keep up the good work…
    Bill Mortimer
    Post Falls, Idaho

• Barbara Samuells BARBARA says:

Hello Bill,

Thank you for the positive feedback. From the thousands of visits to our website after my Glenn Beck (surprise to me) appearance, and the hundreds of emails it appears that Seniors all across America agree with you that this is the current plight of us Seniors.

Please visit http://www.912SuperSeniors.org and register for the newsletter to follow what Seniors are doing to form more groups and find a forum and a voice for their concerns.

Together we can educate ourselves and each other, empower Seniors to use their good judgement and life experiences in order to act to benefit our communities, states and country.

The direct email address is 912SuperSeniors@gmail.com