Lowell Levine for PBC School Board
Hello, I am Lowell Levine, a candidate for the pbc school board district four.
My campaign pledge is to all the residents of the county to cut all the wasted spending and have no school tax increases. Enough is enough. Only 25% of your tax dollars that go to school taxes is for actual education. The rest -75% is for non education expenses that have to be cut / eliminated and deferred for review.
Please vote for Lowell Levine in school district 4 on august 24th primary day and lets end this nonsense once and for all.