[ PRINT ]

What I am Thankful for…


A year and a half ago, I had approached a place where I had all but given up. Without much energy or spirit, I forged on out of habit, trying to right the wrongs of our local governments. Fate connected me to John Sottilare, then to Shannon and Doug Armstrong, then to Michele Kirk and PBC Lower Taxes Now, then again to Fred and Iris Scheibl and TAB. 

Then came the campaign. I met so many people who energized me and made me feel like I should keep trying. Our message was simple, end the careless spending and corruption. By the end of the campaign, we had become enough of a threat that the opponent adopted our message. Then came the election results. While not the outcome we all worked so hard for, the numbers were amazing. 42% of people voted for a true conservative, and the other 58% voted for a conservative message. This is something to celebrate here in deep blue PBC.

So this Thanksgiving, I am especially thankful for all of the people who placed their hope in me, gave of their time and money and prayers to lift me, my campaign and our message to the highest level. I know our voices were heard and that we are a force to be recognized. I know we will all regroup and continue on with new energy and faith and hope as we continue to wrestle the beast that is threatening our way of life and our freedoms. Thank you Doug and Shannon and to all the members of the 912 group. You are a special lot and I am honored to be a part of this amazing group of people.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...

  • Trump Appointees


    Click Here
    to see the latest appointments to the cabinet and Executive Office of the President
  • Recent Posts

  • Facebook

  • Categories

  • Archives