Join Glenn Beck for National Lemonade Stand and Bake Sale Hug-A-Thon Day!

What’s more innocent than a child’s lemonade stand in the summertime? A lemonade stand is usually the first inkling a child has they can make their own money by selling something people are thirsty for on a hot day. It’s their first squeeze at entrepreneurship. But the good ole government is trying to sour their plans.

From the government’s perspective, it spells an evil capitalist venture that must be regulated. That’s right! In some municipalities across the country lemonade stands and their tasty counterpart, the bake sale, are being regulated by requiring you and your kids to obtain a permit or being banned all together.

It’s time to take a stand and have a lemonade stand! Join Glenn beck as he launches National Lemonade Stand and Bake Sale Hug-A-Thon Day on Wednesday, June 13. He’s asking the young and young at heart, especially 912-ers and their kids, to have a lemonade stand, bake sale, or hug-a-thon this June 13. You can even brand your lemonade stand or bake sale with a Restoring Love logo (click here to download).  Let Glenn Beck and GBTV know if you are participating so they can add your lemonade stand or bake sale to the map by sending and email to BakeSale@GBTV.com. Additionally, let South Florida 912 know if you plan to participate so we can stop by for some delicious lemonade, a tasty baked good, or a hug. The sweetest part—a portion of the proceeds will benefit Mercury One.

Check out GBTV for more information.  Cheers!

Comments

9 Responses to “Join Glenn Beck for National Lemonade Stand and Bake Sale Hug-A-Thon Day!”
  1. shelagh liebenberg says:

My husband & I Have become increasingly annoyed with those who are determined to bring this country to it’s knees ! What an excellent first step to take !

NATIONAL LEMONADE STAND and BAKE SALE HUG-A-THON DAY

HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Donna Meade says:

Quite frankly the last place they want us is on our knees because that’s the real solution to restoring the country.

2. Sandy Nolan says:

I would like to join a bake sale/lemonade sale in the McDonough/Locust Grove area. My children are all grown and my grandchildren live out of state but I would be willing to cook or sell. I am 71 but I can certainly bake good chocolate chip cookies.

3. Yoly says:

My boys are grown but I would love to support a local lemonade stand. Sadly there is only one listed on Glenn’s map and it’s on the west coast. Is anyone planning one in the Dade or Broward?

4. Hi Glen, we are having a lemonade bake sale hugathon at our business on june 13th. My grandchildren are helping with the stand building and will be baking and selling the goods.We have been in business for 20 years. All my children work for me and two grandchildren. They know the meaning of hard work in the restaurant business. Thank you for the wonderful idea.They know the reason for this sale and cant wait. God bless you

5. amy pawloski says:

I am doing one with my kids in Cape Coral!

6. Debra Lewis says:

My husband and I have our grandchildren participating in National Lemonade day.We are so glad that Glenn is who he is or our Country would not know what was really going on.Our grandchildren have been selling lemonade all day and have had many sales.Now they are ready for lunch.Thank you Glenn!Hug,hug!!!!! sincerely Debra,Dan Lewis

7. Debra Lewis says:

I forgot to say that we are in Salisbury North Carolina!!