American Majority for Grassroots Activist and Campaign Training
Election is in 158 days. How will you change the outcome?
Join American Majority for Grassroots Activist and Campaign Training to see results on Nov. 6th.
Daily rains and hourly political commercials tell us an election year summer has arrived. This is the calm before the storm; this is the time to prepare. As of June 1st, there are only 158 days until the polls open (13 days until the primary). American Majority is hosting an opportunity for preparation appropriate for both Activists and Candidates and Campaign Staffers.
Jupiter, FL – Palm Beach County
Sunday, June 10
12:30 – 5PM
Come early to have Sunday Brunch at The Elks
The Elks Lodge
10070 W. Indiantown Rd
$15 per person, $50 per candidate
- Palm Beach County Tea Party
- South Florida 9-12
- DC Works for Us
- Palm Beach Faith and Freedom Coalition
- Martin 912 Tea Party Committee
- National Conservatives of All Colors
- National Conservative Film Fest
Training Seminars include:
- Interactive presentations from American Majority staff
- The opportunity to network with other liberty-minded people
- A complimentary resource guidebook full of material designed to further assist trainees
Training Topics to be covered:
- Patriots 2.0 – understanding New Media – Facebook, Twitter
- Hardwiring Your Precinct – how to reach local voters and win elections/issues
- Campaign Plan – From volunteer recruitment and media management to fundraising create a comprehensive battle plan for success at the ballot box or the County Commission
- Public Speaking – Conquer your fear and refine your story to be persuasive every time you speak.
All participants will be given supplemental materials as well as opportunities to continue their training and networking through the American Majority Online Community.