Phone Banking This WEEK / Prizes: Gift Cards and lots MORE! Join us and take ACTION!
South Florida 912 is sponsoring an action night making calls on Thursday’s for the rest of September and into October.
come join us from 2pm-8pm on Thursday night.
Lets take action together and get involved!
Palm Beach Gardens: 3970 RCA Blvd Suite 7003, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Wednesday & Thursday: 2pm – 8pm
(We are across the street from the Hampton Inn. Our office is tucked behind in the corner behind the American Flag.)
We have two competitions for phone banking and canvassing.
1. Weekly Competition
- See me for a personal PIN to compete
- Scores reset to zero each Monday at 9am
- Top 3 phone bankers will receive: 1st place: $25; 2nd place: $10; 3rd place: $5 to the restaurant or gas station of their choice.
- Past winners include: Mel and Barbara Grossman, Ed and Anna Lee Wolff, & Tom Miller. YOU could be next!
2. Win a FREE trip to Tallahassee
- Win a free trip to attend AFP’s Tallahassee Days: March 19 – 20, 2013
- Prize includes bus transportation to and from Tallahassee, lunch on the bus, hotel accommodations at a Marriott hotel, entry into the “Patriot Dinner” at University Club Center located in FSU’s Doak Campbell Stadium
- 2 ways to win: Phone Banking and Door Knocking
Contest #1: Freedom Phones – In order to be eligible to win in this category, you must make a minimum of five hours of phone calls for AFP. The prize will be awarded to the individual who makes the most total calls after calling for at least five hours. The Field Coordinator will award one phone banking champion per week. An individual is only eligible to win two times in the eight remaining weeks. This enables you to win a trip for yourself and a spouse or friend (double occupancy).
Contest #2: Door Knocking – In order to be eligible to win in this category, you must spend a minimum of two hours knocking on doors for AFP. For every two hours spent walking and knocking, your name will be entered into a fishbowl. The more hours spent, the higher the chances your name will be drawn. On November 6th, your Field Coordinator will draw four names from the fishbowl to determine the contest winners (limit two per person).
*Please note, the limit is two wins per person per category. Therefore, an individual could potentially win a total of FOUR trips. Additional trips won can be transferred to your spouse and/or friend(s). Once an individual has won a trip, he/she may also purchase an additional trip for a spouse or friend at the discounted rate of $150.00.
Please contact Kathy Salerno with questions at 954-815-4307 or KSalerno@afphq.org.