Shortly, the Economic Council and others will be spending over $200,000 to convince you that the county sales tax should be raised to 7%. You will hear that the infrastructure is crumbling, that the children are sweating in their classrooms with broken air conditioners, that the roads have potholes and the bridges are falling down. You will hear that a sales tax is good because 25% of it will come from tourists, and that tens of thousands of jobs will be created to rebuild those roads and bridges, county buildings, the jail and the parks.
Heed the Call!
Rule #4: Make the enemy live up to their own set of rules.
Click Here to see the latest appointments to the cabinet and Executive Office of the President
- VOTE NO on the SALES TAX
- Jamboree brings out local candidates
- Sales Tax Referendum Gathering Steam
- Senate Candidate Ron DeSantis at the RCNPB
- George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation
- Three Takeaways from the Sunshine Summit
- Amnesty Resolution Embarassing for County Mayor Vana
- PBCTP Candidate Forum Highlights CD18 Candidates
- Heritage Action Candidate Forum
- Freedomworks 9/12 Summit Spotlights Freedom Caucus