[ PRINT ]
Principles and Values
We believe in 9 principles and 12 values.
- America is good place, not perfect, but good.
- I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
- I must try to be a better, more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority.
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and not a guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have. I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree or share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them. They answer to me.
- Hard work
- Personal responsibility