South Florida 912 - October 15, 2009
To partner with local, state, and national public servants, or candidates for those offices,
and to stand together to protect the Constitution of the United States of America,
and the principles and values therein that created and sustained this nation since 1789.
1) Identify like-minded public servants already in office to help us move our agenda forward.
2) Identify like-minded candidates to replace those public servants that choose to block our agenda.
3) Encourage citizen interaction and involvement with these public servants to ensure their continued
representation of our agenda.
Principles NOT Parties!
How we began,
March 13th 2009 we had our first Meetup with over 350 people.
I created this group to centrally locate people here in the South Florida area. My goal is to help others coordinate smaller subgroups within our group to work on public relations, growth groups, book clubs and action groups. My goal is to inspire and encourage. The times ahead are bleak but together we will surround each other. At the groups core is the 9 Principles and 12 values.
The Nine Principles: If you Believe in at least 7.
1. America is good place, not perfect, but good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must try to be a better, more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and not a guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have. I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree or share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them. They answer to me.
These are the 12 values.
Honesty • Reverence• Hope• Thrift• Humility• Charity• Sincerity• Moderation• Hard work
•Courage• Personal responsibility• Friendship
If you love our COUNTRY and SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY